Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Weekend...Happy Dad's Day!

Today was Father's Day, and Jason and I spent the day...with our fathers!  We went to church at 8am in Charles City, and then headed over to Dick and Kathy's for breakfast...and was it ever a good one! 


We had cinnamon rolls with icing...classic!



And cherries! 

Then we hung out and watch American Pickers...if you haven't seen this show you should check it out!  The two guys are from Iowa!  Jason started grilling around 12 and we had a delicious dinner!  Check out those hamburgers with onion on top!  I think they look funny :) 



Here is the master griller for the day...my lovely husband Jason!


Mmmmm....brats, pasta salad, beans and a strong mustard potato salad...safe to say Dick loved the potato salad!


Here is Dick opening up his present from Jason and I, we got him a Phiten titanium bracelet...it's supposed to make your mucles and joints feel better.  Jason wears one around his neck.


Here is Dick opening his present from his son Adam...a hummingbird feeder, oriole feeder, and food for them both!


We then headed over to my grandpa and grandma Glaser's house where my family was hanging out.  Here is my dad's present from us...3 new shirts! 


Here is everyone at the gradparents house!


And yes...my brothers Jacob and Andy are normal most of the time...but sometimes they get a weird twitch :)  Haha!!  You guys sure know how to make some crazy faces!

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. happy belated father's/uncle's day, dick!
    looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!