Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One year of absolute bliss...Life is GREAT!

A year ago from this past Sunday I married the man of my dreams.  He is everything to me...I can't imagine life without him.  I am so blessed to have met and married such a wonderful person.  Words cannot explain how much he means to me.  I love you Jason!  Happy Anniversary!

Here's a sneak peek at some of our wedding photos...didn't have the blog up and running back then :)




Here is us a year later...loving life!  For our anniversary, Jason suprised me by making reservations to the place where he asked me to marry him!  He's very sneaky!  We were engaged at a restaurant in downtown Waterloo, Ia at Galleria de Paco...it has the Sistine chapel recreated on the ceilings and walls...all done in spraypaint!  It's an amazing place!  And the food is to DIE for!!

So we got home around 9:30pm from Paco, to find our house had been toilet papered!  Hahahah!! I thought it was hilarious!! 


They even made a sign!!  Thanks to who did it!  I know who you are and so do you :)

It just cracks me up!!

We also pulled out our year old wedding cake to sample...it still was quite tasty!  Still really moist and everything!  I started eating some and Jason waited for about 10 minutes before he ate some...he told me he was waiting for me to get sick, then he would know if it was safe!  Haha!! Thanks honey!  Appreciate it!  I didn't get sick by the way :P 

Life is good right now...God has blessed us immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!