Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome to Jamrock...

On Wednesday night, Jason and I went to a concert in Iowa City...I bought him tickets for his anniversary present!  We went to see Damian Marley and Nas perform at the Memorial Union on the University of Iowa's campus. 

It was a really good show...really good.  This was their last show of their tour, so I wouldn't have expected anything less!  The show started at 9:30pm and they didn't come out until after 10:30pm...we left at midnight and headed for home just as they were finishing the show.  Thursday was rough getting up, but totally worth it!  If you are interested in hearing some of their music, here is one of my favorite songs...Welcome to Jamrock...google it, itunes it, listen to it!  And I got to hear them play it LIVE!  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!