Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Jason and I spent this Christmas with his family down near Earling, IA. 
Andy and little Cici...

Bridget and Adam...

Holly and Bridget...

Presents!

Being my creepy self.. : )

Danna and Justin...

On Sunday we went to the Zeien Christmas at my Aunt and Uncle's skating rink in New Hampton.
Here is my Grandpa and Grandma opening up their presents.

Jason... enough said... : )

Greta...
My mom  and Granpa walking around the rink.

My beautiful cousin, Sabrina and her husband, Travis!  They are expecting a little baby in August, 2011!!  So so sooooo happy for them!!

My mom with her parents and siblings...

The abominable snowman...aka my little brother Jacob...in a Gilly suit for winter weather...and his gun...

Just some skating fun... : )

Having some fun... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!