Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree....

I had an incredibly busy weekend...here's everything that I did!
Went to Andy's wrestling meet in Elgin on Saturday, he got 2nd place.  The guy that got first is ranked 2nd in the 1A division, and he placed at state last year...

The team came out on top with a win though!!

My lovely cheerleaders...

I took 2 All-State girls down to practice thier cheer routine in Des Moines on Sunday, then came home and helped Jason set up the Christmas tree! 

Pretty, Pretty!

Bad picture (my camera hated the lighting), but we have silvery glittery glass bulbs hanging from our tree.

Another bad picture, but you can already see here that the cats have decided this is thier tree now.  Trixie already climbed it a few times last night!  Oh well... : )  It sure is beginning to feel a lot more like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!