Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Thoughts.

  • I love the smell of chai tea.
  • Last year at this time, Jason and I were getting ready to leave for New York City.  Oh how I miss it.
  • I never use my snooze button...ever.  My husband on the other hand will hit it up to 10 times. 
  • Honey Nut Cheerios make my mornings better.
  • I have to make 80 biscuits tomorrow...wish me luck!
  • I think I need more coffee cups.
  • Baby, it's COLD outside!!! : )
Three Questions:
What is one thing you would like to accomplish before you turn 30?
I want to be able to add on to our small kitchen and have a big beautiful kitchen with a giant table and under cabinet lighting, and a retro design...luckily, my husband makes kitchen cabinets for a living! :)

What would you like to learn about in the next few weeks?
I would like to learn more about my camera!! I feel as though a setting is off that should be on.  It bothers me.  But learning about a DSLR camera is harder than it looks, the vocabulary is beyond me, but I will have to give it a try!

What is something that drives you crazy?
Complainers.  People who think they have the worst life in the world, when really they are quite well off compared to most people.  It makes me angry, and actually kind of sad for them.  I wish they would look around and be thankful rather than whine about how they think nothing right ever happens to them.  Life could always be worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!