Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4 things...

Four TV shows I watch:
-The Big Bang Theory
-The Office
-Glee
-Outsourced

Four things I am passionate about:
-Being happy & trying to make others happy
-Living life to the fullest
-Coaching cheerleading
-My family

Four words/phrases I use a lot:
-You bet!
-Talouse, Trixie
-Jason, Jas, J, J.R.
-I Love You!

Four things I have learned from the past:
-The only way to get what you want is to work hard and be kind.
-Never let a day go by where you don't learn something.
-Be proud of who you are.
-Live for today, not for tomorrrow.

Four places I would like to go:
-Ireland
-Italy
-A rainforest...any rainforest.
-Heaven...someday.

Four things I did yesterday:
-Ran 2 miles
-Blogged
-Ate tofu
-Had a date night with Jason, we saw the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part 1...amazing!

Four things I am looking forward to:
-Spring
-The sweet potato I brought for lunch
-Boating
-Jason finishing school

Four things I love about winter:
-The cool crisp air
-Comfy blankets
-Pumpkin spice lattes
-Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!