Monday, January 24, 2011

Dreams

This weekend Jason and I joined another couple we are good friends with and went out to eat at Plaza Mexico.  Dinner conversation brought us to movies we have seen and/or want to see.  The movie Inception was brought up. 

Backgroud info:
I absolutely REFUSE to watch any movie that has gory scenes, and I also dislike any movie that is scary.  If it is a suspenseful movie, I will attempt to watch it.  Yep, I'm that person.   Man, Jason has to put up with a lot!

 To be quite honest with you, they give me bad dreams.  And that is enough to make me not want to watch them. 

Lately, I have been having some weird and vivid dreams.  Random places I have never been or seen, trying to complete odd or impossible tasks, seeing random people from high school.  Most of the time I never remember my dreams, but the past week I think I could recall several of them. 

Personally, I would rather NOT dream, or at least not remember them.  I almost seem more tired in the morning after I have had a crazy dream.  Maybe my brain is just tired, I don't really know! 

Back to the dinner convo:
So after explaining how I am a big baby and refuse to watch scary movies because they scare me in my sleep, they explained that Inception wasn't scary, and it is actually ABOUT your dreams!  Hmmm...this sounds like something I would actually maybe like!  Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but it is definitly one we will probably have to see!


1 comment:

  1. I can't watch scary movies anymore! I have to get up in the night with the kids and walk past mirrors and stairs, both big scary movie things. I just can't do it. You're not alone!

    Wanna come over this weekend and watch Inception? We have it right now from Netflix. We can have popcorn and beer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!