Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 days...30 things.

I found this online and thought I would try it...it's a challenge where you have to write about a topic and then also pick out a quote for a totally different topic...here we go!!

Day 1--Your favorite picture of yourself and one interesting fact for every year you have been alive.

I am so happy in this picture.  Words seriously can't describe it.

Ok, here's 23 facts!
  • I drive a green bug...it was my dream car!
  • I don't drink pop.
  • I have two cats, Trixie and Talouse.
  • My husband is my very best friend.
  • I have my nose pierced!
  • I have been to NYC.
  • I bite my nails like it's my job.
  • I like to shop.
  • I love traveling!
  • I enjoy coaching cheerleading.
  • My husband and I work a block away from each other.
  • I used to work at a locker.
  • One of my most favorite jobs was being a camp counselor.
  • I'm glad I started blogging.
  • I wish jobs could have snow days.
  • Math is something I DO NOT excel at.
  • I have an urge to learn a different language.
  • Someday I want a pond in my backyard.
  • I have an obsession with purses.
  • I love to get away for a weekend.
  • My family is really important to me.
  • I am rarely in a bad mood.
  • I believe in God.
Day 1 quote--Your favorite quote.  I believe in it, and I use it...a lot.

Do unto others as you would have have them do unto you.
-Matthew 7:12

 

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!