Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge...Day 21.

Day 21-Talk about where you went to high school.

Ahhh...high school.  I graduated from Nashua-Plainfield High School in 2006...yep haven't even had our 5 year reunion yet!  I enjoyed cheering for the Huskies and made lots of memories.  School came pretty easy for me.  I have always loved to learn...everything except math/algebra/statistics!  ha! 

I'll never forget camping out at Boat Park and burning all of our school notebooks on the last day!  I will also never forget when my brother, Kevin, took a goat to the school and let it run the halls!! He was lucky to have graduated after that little prank!  <--- Hmm...both of those things don't really exemplify our school as good as it really was.  Trust me....we learned stuff too!!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would end up back here in Nashua.  But here I am!  I also never thought I would be coaching cheerleading either!  But here I am again...and next year, I am going to be head coach!  Yikes!  Yep, the current head coach is resigning after this year...she was my coach my senior year and has put in some great years.  It will be very hard to fill her shoes...but I am up for the challenge.  Here's to new beginnings!

I am actually really excited to have my future children (sorry none anytime soon!) attend school at N-P.  I grew up in a community where everyone knew each other...and have found that sometimes that is a good thing, other times not so much...but for the most part...it's all good! : )  Life is good!

Day 21 quote-a quote you would want inscribed on your wedding ring.

Forever, For Always, No Matter What.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!