Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge...Day 29.

Day 29-Talk about something that you have been thinking of doing recently.

Until recently, as in last year, I had not really dyed my hair....ever.  And so after a few highlights, some lowlights, and then one whole dye session that has my hair a nice warm aurburn tone, I am up for more change. 

I want to start off by going back to my natural color of dark brown.  Wait it gets better, don't stop reading yet!  After it is all brown, I want to dye streaks of teal, not to dark, not to light in the top half closer to my forehead.  I saw a girl who had her hair done this way and it was CUTE!  I was instantly thinking of what my mother would say, what my customers at my office would think, and of course what my lovely husband would think.  Hmmmm....who knows!

What do I think?  I think it is sooo cute...and maybe for the hell of it I will try it, the worst that could happen is that I hate it and dye it all back to brown which would be just fine too....thanks for continuing to read this if you made it this far...now I am just rambling...trying to come up with something witty...all I got is that some people may say I am becoming a Smurf...ha!

Maybe someday?  This picture doesn't even do that girl I saw justice...her hair was seriously cute!

Eh...it probably won't happen, but a girl can dream!? 

Jason and I are also thinking about putting in a fence around our backyard.  It is a goal of ours to get this done this spring or summer!   This one will for sure happen! :)


Day 29 quote-a quote from someone famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!