Friday, April 1, 2011

It's baby season...baby animal season that is!

I went to my parent's farm last night because my little sister, Greta, has been telling me about all of the goats and bunnies that have been having babies!  I am one of those people who just swoons over baby animals...like seriously obsessed!  They had baby calves, goats, and bunnies!  Here's some photos of what we saw...
Now, isn't he just the cutest little guy!?

Greta and her goat!

This little baby was my favorite!!  So stinking CUTE!
Baby bunnies just in time for Easter!  If anyone needs one give my parents a call...they have an abundance of bunnies!

My brother, Andy's, precious pigs!

Prettiest cow ever!! and she was tame! :-)

My dad and his cattle...telling a story...ha!

Greta... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!