Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Watch out world!

 My little sister is so cool...she can drive a tractor! :)  And she is really good at it too!  But that does mean she is growing up way to fast!
You know it's summertime when the rye is cut and being raked!


These are the flowers in my bug.  Everyone always asks about them, and I thought this post needed a little color...so here you go!

I have a front view of all the goes on at the high school parking lot right out my office window.  Today, since it is the seniors last full day, they were planning a prank.  Now, I am expecting something extravagant, such as toilet papering the underclassman's cars, having a skip day, or something else crazy.  Nope, this class planned on parking in the teacher parking lot.  Hahahaha!!  Well, their plan was spoiled for some reason...maybe they have something else up their sleeve since they are in school until tomorrow at 11:00am.  When I graduated from high school, we went a little more crazy with the prank.  I, of course, had NOTHING to do with the prank, but my brother Kevin, who also graduated with me, did.  He took a GOAT, unbeknownst to my mother, and let it loose in the SCHOOL!!  Hahahahahahaha!!!  It had a small accident (it pooped) in the Senior hallway of ALL places!!  Kevin, of course, had to do some explaining when he went to pick the goat up...they almost didn't let him walk acrosst the stage to get his diploma!! 

School pranks make me laugh... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!