Wednesday, August 17, 2011

State Fair 2011

We headed off to the Iowa State Fair this past weekend-and on our way we passed a house!

For the record-it is nerve wracking passing a house!! ahah!!

After staying the night with Bridget and Adam, Bridget, I, Jason, Kathy and Dick headed off for the Fair.

We did the park and ride from the State Capitol-smartest decision ever!

Cake in one of the buildings with all the things the fair is about!

It.Was.PACKED!  Lots of people!!

A little Fried Ice Cream never hurt anyone!!

Oh yea!

We met up with my cousin, Sabrina, who was also at the fair that day.  And I just got a text literally 2 minutes ago saying she was at the hospital-meaning-THE BABY IS COMING!!  I'm SOOOOO excited for her and Travis!!!

Jason and I both had a corn dog!

Then we got a free hard boiled egg on a stick!

Butter Cow-celebrating 100 years!

The sand sculpture-one of my favorite things to see at the fair.

This is for you Bridget......  a duck. BAHAHAHHAAHH!

SUPER BULL!

Jacob's dresser-he got a red ribbon! 

So long to you fair!  It was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!