Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday, Jason!

30 years old...but you would never guess it!

In honor of Jason's birthday, I have decided to include 10 fun facts about Jason!

1. He is an organizing/clean machine! 

2. He is training for an Ironman in June...he trains a lot.

3. He eats more peanut butter than anyone I know.

4. He takes pride in the work that he does.

5. He listens to music constantly.  He always has a song blaring in his ears, on his iPod, everywhere!

6. Currently, Jason and I are 6 years apart in age for the next 7 months...I like to rub that in sometimes! ;)

7. He takes very good care of his vehicle. 

8. His current favorite snack is dipping Wheat Thins in cottage cheese.  <--True story.

9. He shares his birthday with Mr. Potato Head. Hah!

10. He has a heart of gold, and doesn't give himself enough credit. 

Happy birthday my dear husband!  30 years young! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!