Sunday, June 27, 2010

A post of no pictures...

Helloooo

Jason and I have had a very busy week and weekend.  On Friday, I walked in a kind of mini relay for life at the park in Nashua, with my mom.  It was Water Over the Dam Days in Nashua, so the park was buzzing with people and music.  Then I walked back to the house and enjoyed a yummy sub from one of my favorite restaurants, Jimmy Johns!  Jason had been down to Menards and stopped to grab some food, and brought one back to me.  It was delish....I really like Jimmy Johns because of their bread and the bean sprouts :)  We did end up in the basement for a short time due to a tornado spotting north of Nashua, which luckily broke apart before it touched down...whew!

On Saturday, I headed over to the high school to meet up with the cheerleaders and Kristi, so they could ride on a fire truck in the WODD parade.  Kristi and I then high tailed it up to the park to set up the food stand for the girls to run.  They served pop, popcorn, and pizza.  It was sweltering for most of the time, so we were lucky to be under the shade of a shelter house. 

Later that day we headed up north to Jericho to my cousin's wedding.  Jim and Lindsay got married in a little church out in the country...it was a really nice ceremony, and then we moved on to the reception which was at the Starlite ballroom.  It was a lot of fun to see all of my cousins and aunts and uncles.  We left a little early and caught the tail end of the fireworks in Nashua, they were bright and beautiful! 

Today, we headed out to church and then went to Jason's parents' house to eat some dinner and then Jason helped his dad put in a new patio door.  Holly and I took Titus for a walk around the block in a red wagon, and watched Dick, Jason, and Andy work hard. 

My brother, Andy, is participating in a Wartburg wrestling camp, so I went down with by brother and Dad to watch him wrestle, and he won both of his matches.  My uncle Gerard and aunt Angela were also their, and their little girl Sophie was so cute running around the track!  :)  Jason stayed home and cleaned up his fish tank...ewwww :)

It was a great weekend!  I love having summer days like these!  BTW, sorry their were no pictures in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!