Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bikes and crazy cats!

Jason and I have recently started biking through Nashua every night...here are our two new bikes!  They fit us perfectly!
Jason got a Trek from Scheel's Sports.  He got a really good deal on it too!  And he finally has a bike that fits him!
And here is mine!  I have a really cool Huffy Beach Cruiser :)  I didn't grow up using hand brakes, or different gears, so I opted out of all that crazy stuff.  I like to keep it simple, just pedal backwards if you want to stop right?  I love it!
This is something our cat, Talouse, likes to do to get our attention...leap from the table to the top of the refridgerator!  He is a crazy kitten :-)





What a cutie!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!