Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our boring lives :)

Well...Jason and I have not been up to too much lately, other than working and such.  I started my new job, and I am really liking leaning the ins and outs of selling monuments.  It's challenging, so I am always learning something new!  Jason has been working 4 days a week and has Fridays off, so he gets to have a man day, at least that's what he calls it!  I have been busy with coaching the cheerleaders, their first scrimmage is tommorow, so this will be the first time they will be performing in front of an audience this season!  It's weird to be on the other side of the spectrum and understanding all of the things that go into being a coach, but I am getting used to it!  I have also been taking a class in New Hampton on Thursday nights called Zumba!  It is an exercise class that incorporates dance moves and salsa moves.  It's super fun and makes exercise seem easy! 

This weekend we have a wedding to attend on Saturday for a friend of mine that I went to Upper Iowa with.  Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!