Friday, November 19, 2010

Let go...

Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. -Herman Hesse

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.  -Lao Tzu
Stand up and walk out of your history.
-Phil McGraw
Breathe.  Let Go.  And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. -Oprah Winfrey


Let go and let God...enjoy what you have, embrace the moments you are given.  It's never to late to turn away from the shadows and into the sunshine.  Be yourself.  Be what you believe in.  You are you.  No one can take that away. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason and I are headed down to Des Moines to run the Living History Farms race tomorrow! I'm excited to get on the course, and also excited to spend time with family!  Stay tuned for pictures of the race and from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!