Monday, November 22, 2010

2010 Living History Farms Race--A MUD RUN!

This past weekend, Jason, Me, and Adam (Jason's Brother), all ran the Living History Farms Race!  It was really cold and muddy, but we had a good time!  We all three had ran this race 4 years ago.  Take a look at some of the pictures of the race the Bridget took! : )
Jason, Me, and Adam gearing up for the race.


The map of the course.  Did I mention it was 7 miles long and 8000 people ran this as well? 

Titus and Cici came to watch! : )

Just a little pre race/cheerleading warm up...nothing to special!

Haha!

This dude was CRAZY!  I am literally freezing in what I am wearing in this picture, and all this guy had on was a LOINCLOTH!  He does this race every year barefoot and in the same outfit.  Crazy I tell you!!

Running...

Spotted some tails...

There is Adam in the orange hat!  He was wearing his dad's old running clothes from the 70s!

Look we made it!! I think this was at mile 6 or something like that! 

Still smiling! : )

Here come the bananas!!!!!

After the race I was dirty...notice the mud on my face as well... : )
I woke up on Sunday and literally couldn't hardly move!  Every muscle in my body ached...and still does!  Oh well! It was totally worth the experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!