Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday thoughts...

  • I am a sucker for butter braid pretzels...they are delicious!
  • I get annoyed with the weather when it gets cold and their is no snow...what is the point of it being cold??
  • I have found out that I am addicted to the show Gossip Girl...I still don't understand what is going on but I love it!
  • My car needs an oil change...
  • I am going shopping on Black Friday!
     
  • My cousin and her husband are in the hospital getting ready to have their twins (boy and girl) as I type this!  Wheeee!!!! Go Gary and Dawn!!
  • I really really really want to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows...
  • This Friday I am performing as an Alumni Cheerleader at an Alumni basketball game...it's quite fun!
  • I am SUPER stoked to have the weekend off!   
  • Still debating on what I should get Jason for Christmas...
  • Excited for a Thanksgiving feast at my Mom and Dad's house this year!
Enjoy your Tuesday...I am busy today from 8am until 8pm!! Wowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!