Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Glaser Style...

This year we were at my parent's house for Thanksgiving...we had a great time eating good food, playing games, and chatting...
Here is Jacob's coon dog..his name is Duke.  He is super nice and really playful...such a rambunctious puppy!

My parents home...

My lovely brother Andy...at one point the dog had this on it's head!
Jacob and Duke

Our attempt at a family picture for my parents' Christmas cards...This was a struggle...oh man...

A blurry pic of Bridget on Black Friday Morning at 4am!!

Staples at 5:30ish...

Target

Black Friday getting the best of Bridget...

Black Friday=1 Bridget=0

I was in charge of rounding up the Alumni Cheer Squad this year for the Alumni Basketball game the community puts on every year....here I am playing in the Alumni band as well...just to the left of the Tuba...
One of the many stunts we performed...this is called the Tabletop...I am wayyyy in the back!


Back bend...crazy stuff!!

2-2-1 Stunt! 

We had so much fun, what a great group of girls!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!