Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for....
  • Jason...he makes me squirt milk out of my nose because he is so dang funny...who wouldn't want to spend their life with their best friend?
  • My mom and dad...they are always there...always...I am blessed to have them as parents.  I love you mom and dad!
  • My siblings...because they bring the best out of me! : )
  • My Mother and Father-in Law...they shared their son with me and welcomed me into the family with open arms.  Thank you for all you have done for us this year, Dick and Kathy. 
  • All of the in-law siblings and neice and nephew...Andy, Holly, Bridget, Adam, Justin, Danna, Titus, Cici, I LOVE spending time with all of you as often as I can!  You all mean so much to me, words can't express how blessed I feel when I get to see you guys!! : )
  • Working at a job that I love...
  • Being a coach to a great group of girls who love what they do...and coaching with Kristi who is as driven and passioniate about cheerleading as I am.
  • Where I am today...I am happy, blessed, and thankful....life is better than ever.  I often ask myself how I got so lucky...how the puzzle called life fell into just the right spots to make me so happy.  I couldn't ask to have anything more than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!