Thursday, December 16, 2010

7 things

Here are 7 ways to look at life from a different perspective...try to do one each day for the next week.  With the holidays right around the corner, some people become overwhelmed, stressed, or anxious.  Take some time out of your day and come back to who you are and how you want to live your life. 

1. Change your words and phrases.
--Instead of saying it's the "same thing, different day," think this...9 days until Christmas! : )

2.  Count your blessings.
--This always brings me back to reality.  Just thinking of the things I have been blessed with is enough to turn my day around.

3.  Dust off your bucket list.
--What do you want to achieve?  What are you doing/working towards to make this happen? 

4.  Wake up claiming the BEST.DAY. EVER!
--Get in the mindset that you are going to have a great day everyday!!

5.  Try something you think you are bad at.
--For me it would probably be baking with yeast...I have tried and failed...but I may have to try again before Christmas!

6.  Declare your life's purpose.
--What do you see in yourself?  Who do you want to be remembered as?  I want to be that person that everyone could relate to.  I hope that the joy I find in my life will rub off on others who do not feel as though they have the same outlook. 

7.  Recognize change happens constantly. 
--You can't have everything be the same all the time...what fun would that be anyway!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!