Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Recipe Wednesday

Recipe Wednesday

What have I got for you today??  Well, it is a one ingredient kind of recipe....one frozen banana!!  Sometimes I add a spash of milk if my food processor is whining...


It is creamy, silky, and healthy...I am in love.  Also, one banana makes a TON of whipped banana...ah..so good

Here's the mix...
Place a peeled, cut into chunks banana into a ziploc baggie and insert into your freezer.  I usually let mine freeze overnight.  Next, take out food processor and place banana in and whip...it will look like nothing is going to happen and it is just going to stay like little chunks of banana, but keep processing, and you will get a creamy delectable dessert that is guilt free!!  Add some milk while processing if your food processor is screaming and not getting the job done, that should take care of it!

Add ins that are optional:  chocolate chips, peanut butter, peanut butter chocolate chips, you get the idea??  I want some NOW!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!