Saturday, February 5, 2011

30 day challenge....day 3.

Day 3--your thoughts on religion.

Religion has ALWAYS been important in my home growing up.  We literally went to church every single Sunday.  Not until I was in high school did I really step back and look at the whole picture of religion.  I was born and raised Catholic, married Catholic, and still am.  I believe in God.  I also believed that it is important to worship God in your own way.  I wanted to do that, but my parents were pretty strict about stuff like that.  I wanted to see how other people worshipped, and it really didn't fly to well.  I learned though.  I realized it doesn't matter how many times you have went to church, or how many religion classes you have attended.  It matters how you live by God's word.  How you see yourself in the world he has created.  I am so thankful I have been given the life I have.  Religion is different for everyone and that's the way it should be. 

Day 3 quote--a quote about friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!