Monday, February 7, 2011

30 day challenge....day 5.

Day 5--Discuss your feelings on the word "love" and the way it is used today.

The word "love," in my opinion, should be used often, but should also be meant in the most meaningful of ways.  I think people use the word love half hearted and it loses it's meaning.  Saying what you really mean and feel is different than saying what you are thinking at that very moment.

Love is, assuredly, the most powerful emotion you can convey to someone.  I remember back in my freshman or sophomore year of high school and a boyfriend told me he loved me after dating for 1 month...if that.  I flat out said "No, you don't."  I knew even back then that "love" was more than what you are thinking. 
Love is special.  Love is pure.  It is the one thing that brings all people together.  It is the one thing that can make you the happiest person or the saddest person.  Love is powerful.
Day 5 quote--a quote about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!