Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our makeshift deck...


This past weekend we not only did all the landscaping in front, but Jason also made us a picnic table...or our makeshift deck!  He has been wanting a deck on the back of the house, but if we are going to add on, which we plan on doing within the next few years, it would have to get ripped out.  So, I suggested a picnic table.

My parents and Greta stopped by to pick me up to attend Grand March for Prom, and Jacob decided to stay at our house to help Jason put it together.  He is taking woodworking classes in school and has made lots of different things for his room, a dresser, an endtable, and now he is working on all of the trim in his room...regular carpenter right there!


Doing a little sanding and routering.

We like it!

Slapped a little sealer on the top and benches, and we have our makeshift deck!  We had a meal on it already and it was wonderful!

On another note, look what I found blooming in my backyard...

Spring has Sprung!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!