Monday, April 11, 2011

PROM 2011

Well, Jason didn't make it to the PROM this year!  Hah!  You might think that is weird, but my lovely husband has been to PROM 6 years.  His most recent year was in 2006 with...ME!  We always joke that he was the oldest guy at the PROM that year...or ever!  hahahah!!  But seriously...he is always ready to go, he bought his own black suit after the 2nd or 3rd time he went!

Sorry Jason, I couldn't resist!

Well, the person who I was meaning to talk about in this post is my younger brother, Andy, who attended his first PROM.

Here are some shots of him and his date Ashley.  She's one of my cheerleaders!


Ashley and Andy

Another cheerleader, Micah!

Family...

Kind of a bad quality photo, but here they are at Grand March, the theme was Mardi Gras!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!