Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Seeing past the snow...

Here is what I woke up to on Saturday morning...
and more of it showed up on Tuesday!

And here is what I saw out of our South living room window...

that pretty robin is building a nest on our neighbors' utility box.
It kind of made my day! :-)

Do the little things you see in your life bring you joy? 

For me they do.

Some examples:

When I hit every green light on my way to somehwere...

When I get a new email...seems small...but I love it!

When I have a good hair day!

When Jason brings me home a rootbeer...just because.

When I see a great picture.

Life is what you make of it...this is true.

Be observant and you will see all the great things you may have overlooked...all of the small items in your life that you have rushed past, try it and see what you have been missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!