Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!

Memorial Day Weekend
We went camping!  Jason and I, along with some friends went out to a campground in Frederika, Alcock Park.  It was a really nice place, it had showers, and two sets of bathrooms. 
And we had a spot right on the river!

Happy days!
Enjoying the fire...
I left early on Saturday morning to head down to see my cousin Sabrina in Peru, IA!  They were having their 4th annual fish boil!  If you want to see what a fish boil consists of, check out this link.
Sabrina and her mom, my aunt Donna!  Don't you just love Sabrina's baby belly!?
Were cute! :-)
See the pot...it's full of fish!

Boil over!!!!!
I had to snap a picture of Sabrina's beautiful crib and baby room!
Thanks for having me guys!!  Can't wait 'til next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!