Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gardening...

Tonight I took some time to complete a little gardening...and added some color to our front yard.
Jason and I ventured up to a Mennonite greenhouse called Deerfield yesterday after work.  We purchased these flowers and the rest of the vegetables you will see below.

I'm not a big gardener....

When I was young, if I got in trouble, my mom would make me pull weeds in the garden.

It must have stuck with me...

because I LOATHE pulling weeds!

But I love having fresh, tasty vegetables in my backyard.

SO, I will put up with pulling a few weeds I guess ;)


Peppers! :)

Tomatoes...

And here is a picture of my feet...I painted my toenails a different color and I knew you all wanted to see what color...purple glitter! :) 

Have a fantastic evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!