Friday, June 17, 2011

A few notes...

Prepare yourselves for a very random post...

Ready...
Ok.

--Have you ever had a bee fly into your car?

It happened to me today!  I freaked!  The litle thing buzzed right in through my half open window as I was stopped at a stop sign.  My arms shot up to my face as it tried to get out of my car...luckily it went to the passenger side window and waited for me to open it.  And of course, my passenger side window is very picky and sometimes doesn't work.  BUT IT WORKED! 
I have noticed more bugs these past few days than I can count!  Spiders, flies, ants, and now bees! Yikes!  I am NOT a bug person...

--Cheerleading camp is this weekend! :)  That means lots of new things to learn.  I'm excited to see how my new girls pick up on stuff from the instructors!

--I got my nails done on Wednesday!  They look pretty, but they sure are a pain to type on the computer with! 

--Nashua's city wide garage sales have been going on today and will continue through the weekend.  Luckily, I don't carry cash on me...ever...or I would be stopping at every single one!  I know that I don't need anything, so I am avoiding them at all costs...i always come home with things that "sit in the basement" as Jason says...so, here's to new beginnings! :)  Let's see how long this lasts!

--Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!