Monday, June 20, 2011

A weekend to remember...

Wow!  I'm not sure I could have been any busier this past week and weekend!  Jason was gone from Wednesday to Sunday evening, so it was me and the cats!  He went with all his brothers and his dad up to the Boundary Waters in Minnesota.  They had a great time!  The mosquitoes were awful from what I hear, but other than that, fishing, camping, and canoeing went great! 

I was busy with cheer camp this weekend... here are some pictures of the girls...

State Comp Squad

Varsity & JV Football
They did great and I am very excited to get this year started!

On Saturday night I went out to see my parents, as they were clebrating their 34th wedding anniversary!  Dad was out spraying when I got there, and mom was out fixing fence...normal Glaser happenings!  We had to go pick up one round of rock in field and it would be done so we did that.  Then, I made supper for the boys, Greta, and Mom and Dad while they did chores.  Mom and Dad headed out for a movie in Waverly, and Jacob, Andy, Greta, and I hung out for awhile til I went home.  It was a nice afternoon!

Jason came home Sunday night, so I went up to Charles City and hung out with everyone when they got there... we ate supper and watched highlights from the Boundary Waters film that was caught on tape...it was VERY amusing!  Hahaha!! 

I can't believe how fast this summer is going...before we know it, school will be starting again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!