Friday, June 24, 2011

Last week happenings...

Here are some shots of us girls enjoying a night out with a yummy mexican meal at the new Mexican restaurant in Charles City.  It was pretty tasty!
Little Winny was so so tired!



This last picture is of a house that was being moved from just West of the high school.  Here is it just sitting in the high school parking lot, waiting to be moved about a block down the road.  I got to watch it being moved!  Pretty interesting!
Our cat, Talouse, is having stomach problems, so Jason took him to the vet this morning to check and see what is going on.  They said he was fine, but were going to do x-rays to see if their was something else in his stomach or what was going on in there.  Makes me so sad!  I know he's just a cat, but pets become family. 
I hope that nothing is wrong!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

I have a VERY busy weekend planned with Water Over the Dam Days and 2 wedding showers!  Ahhhhh!! Let the summer time buisness commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!