Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's the plan....stan?

Here is our plan for this weekend...


&

Cee Lo Green

&

Ben Harper

&

FIREWORKS!

BIG plans this weekend people!  BIG PLANS!

Speaking of plans...

Are YOU a planner?

I am.

My lovely husband, Jason, not so much.

When i first started dating Jason, he would tell me he would be at my house to hang out or pick me up at a certain time. 

It was rarely ever that time.

It usually was AT LEAST an hour late, but I do recall being upwards of 2 hours at one point.

Anyway-he realized that being late all the time to pick me up might make me a little crabby.

And don't get me wrong, I am NOT a down to the minute planner.  Nope-not me.

But punctuality is quite important to me.  I hate being late to church, parties, my parents' house.  It just drives me nuts!

Take this weekend for instance-I am trying to firgure out what I need to pack/bring/make for camping, and also find out when I need to take off work, be ready, and when we are meeting, etc. 

Jason was very little help to me on this. 

And I was getting nervous!  What if we were late?  What if we don't bring something?  Are we driving? 
This list can go on and on and on and on...

In the end I had to find out from the other party that we are attending this weekend of fun with to get the jist of what was going on.  -By NO means is this a bad thing!  I just had to do it for my sanity!

Jason keeps me on my toes-but I am grateful that he has a laid back personality too.  He doesn't get worked up about being late, forgetting something, being in the wrong place.  He keeps a level head and is calm.

He makes me remember that no matter how much I want to be on time, with all the right crap....not everything will go just as planned.  It's taken me a long to time to come to that conclusion. 

So-here's to being a few minutes late, forgetting to pack the ketchup, and spending time making memories that will last!  Because really, that last one is all that matters!

Hopefully I will have some pics close to the ones I pulled off the internet above of the performers--->That would be pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!