Tuesday, July 19, 2011

AHHH CHOOO!!

I just sneezed for the 5th time today.
It's a new record.

It's not a wimpy little ahh choo either...it's downright loud! It scares the crap out of my two cats!


I'm pretty sure I have sneezed more times in the past 2 weeks than I ever have in my entire life.

And I have NOT a CLUE why.

I'm not sick, I don't feel sick at all, my nose isn't running or anything like that.


It's an oddity. But-alas-sometimes I am just odd! :-)

In other news... HOLY HEATWAVE!

I randomly looked up how hot it has to be for an egg to sizzle outside and cook into scrambled eggs.
According to Bill Nye the science guy-this would work on a hot and steamy day like today!
He suggested putting a little cooking oil down on the surface first-keeps the conduction moving through the eggs...

Our air conditioner at home didn't shut off once.  Jason said it was 87 degrees at 10:30pm. 

Right now the temp is 98 degress...that's without the humidity.  It has to be up in the 110 degree range of heat index right now.

A refreshing way to keep cool is to take a yogurt and put it in the freezer for a few hours. 

It is delicious and frozen-perfect on a day like today!

I have a lemon one freezing up right now for my afternoon snack.

Wow-this has been one random post!

I still have to blog about the Lifetime Fitness Triathlon that Jason and his dad participated in a few weeks ago!  It's coming people! :)

Alright-stay cool San Diego! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!