Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lifetime Fitness Triathlon

On July 9th, Jason, Me, and Jason's dad, Richard headed up to Minneapolis so they could participate in the Lifetime Fitness Triathlon.
It rained for a few minutes but was cool for the athletes.

Dick is the one looking at his goggles...
Jason waiting for his turn to head out for the swim...
They swam 9/10 of a mile...

Then they transitioned to their bikes and biked around lakes and over the Mississippi for 25 miles.

Dick headed out to bike-hes the one in the red..
Jason on the bike-almost to transition...
They then ran 6 miles around a lake...

Jason finishing-hes in the black.
He makes funny faces at me when he sees I am taking his picture...it's pretty normal anymore!
The two TRIATHLETES!
This was funny-while I was waiting for the guys to shower up I noticed these Ricp Suaves shooting a music video!  Hahahahhahah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!