Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bachelorette Party FUN!

Bridget's Bachelorette Party!!!
We set sail on Clear Lake last Saturday with a great group of girls! :)
-Pictured above are my sister-in-law, Holly, and soon-to-be sis in laws Danna and Bridget!

Here is the BRIDE-TO BE! :)

I must say-the slide off the top deck of the pontoon was quite fun-this is me going down...notice the life jacket-safety first!

Danna the daredevil going in HEAD FIRST!

Enjoying a drink after boating... from here we went back to Bridget's aunt's home and had massages and did our toenails.  Then we went out to the bar in town called The Island and practiced our dancing for the wedding! :)

Back to reality-here is Jason and I!

Papa Herrick and little Winny-he rocked her to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!