Monday, August 29, 2011

2 years ago today...

I was getting my hair done....all curled up!

I was thinking of how happy I was...

I don't think I ever stopped smiling.. :-)

I cried...so many tears of happiness.  So many!

I ate the most delicious chocolate cake ever!

I danced and partied!

I thanked God for such a wonderful day...

I watched my friends and family celebrate and show their support...

I kissed..

I hugged...

I loved.

I married my friend, my love, my Jason. 

He has a heart of GOLD and never ceases to amaze me.

He is my absolute everything...life is good with him by my side. 

I couldn't ask for anything more. 

I love you Jason Richard Herrick!

Happy anniversary!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!