Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The jitters...

Coffee...

I usually don't drink to much coffee unless I absolutely have to have a cup to stay awake.

I had 6 cups today.

I feel weird.

I started an exercise class with a friend of mine on Monday that will run 3 days a week from 5:15am-6:05am for 4 months.

I have woken up at 7am for the past year.  Can you imagine what I am feeling right now?

It's not hard for me to get up early-it's the late afternoon when my tiredness hits me like a brick wall.

I actually really like the class alot-just need to get used to this new schedule.

And coffee was my antidote.

For the record-it just makes you feel weird...I'm still tired!

Won't be drinking this much EVER again-geesh!

*Yawn*---off to cheerleading practice!

Have a good (rainy) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!