Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Looking back...

Looking back...I NEVER thought I would have a sister...never...then Greta changed that! 
Looking back...I didn't really like living on a farm...I always wanted to live in town...now I would love to live out in the country...

Looking back...I never realized how talented my little brothers really truly were...yes, that is a 3 person shoulder sit. 
Looking back...I never throught that my little brother woud have a better toe touch than me!
Looking back...I knew he was the one...from the first time I met him...I honestly can't explain how it worked...it just did!

I love looking back...life was good then...and it's really good now! 

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!