Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday thoughts...

Current faves:
-Enchiladas
-Heaters
-Old Navy's clearance racks
-Coffee...because I got a new cup for Christmas...Thanks Holly! : )
-Heated leather seats in my bug
-Seeing people who are important to me happy.
-any music by Adele and A Fine Frenzy
-Marker pens in all different colors
-homemade brownies
-Etsy
-Smiling
-Getting snail mail
-Greek yogurt


Current loathes:
-When the salt they put on the roads/sidewalks, stains the bottom of your jeans
-Spilled coffee
-Split ends...I want a haircut!
-Frost on my windshield...it's prettier on the trees


Happenings this week...

-Jason took me on a "date" to Jimmy Johns last night for supper...it. was. AWESOME!  Love #12...Beach Club I believe is the name of it...oh so good!
-Jason starts his second semester at NIACC next week...woo hoo!
-I have been watching a show called "Obsessed" online...it's about people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...very interesting...I love psychology!
-Right now I have NOTHING planned for Sunday...how great is that!?  It's really great in case you wondered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read each and every one of them! :) Thanks so much!